Guidelines for Brutalist Web Design.
Funny, sad but true.
Governments demanding companies to build back doors into their products.
Give Tor a go. Here is a small list of sites you can use to get started.
- The Hidden Wiki – http://zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion
- Goblin Refuge (share images, videos and audio)- http://goblin2xsbqonuv5.onion/
- ProtonMail (email) – https://protonirockerxow.onion
- Password generator – http://4gu2ljcot7ufh7lu.onion
- Etherpad hosted by Riseup – http://5jp7xtmox6jyoqd5.onion
- OnionShare – http://elx57ue5uyfplgva.onion
- The Tin Hat – http://tinhat233xymse34.onion
- PrivateBin – http://ibu33iz3btdywjkk.onion
- Cyberguerrilla – http://264nglqbtqlabsxl.onion
Even more censorship – great! Hopefully people will start utilising Tor more and setup onion sites.
I wish I could wake up in a room like this.
Original source of photo: https://soc.uwu.st/users/mindcrime/statuses/100886964055359607
If you are into e-books then you should take a look at Libreture.
Taken from the website – “Libreture is a direct response to the dodgy, monopolistic practices of the large e-book retailers, publishers and distributors.”
Please don’t purchase anything from Apple – New Macbooks and Imacs will brick themselves if they think they’re being repaired by an independent technician
TPB AFK – The Pirate Bay Away From Keyboard – watch it at Kino.Social.
Everyone has the need for an anonymous email account i.e. an email account that can not be traced back to your real world identity.
These email accounts work great when they are the only information required to successfully create an online account. They don’t really work so well if you are required to also provide a name and you use your real world name (doh!).
Unfortunately Tutanota don’t accept payments via cryptocurrencies e.g. Bitcoin, so you can’t pay them anonymously. This isn’t a show stopper because as I’ve previously mentioned they do provide free accounts.
Tutanota is open source (GNU General Public License v3.0) so if you are so inclined you can read through the source code.